Lakshmi Engineering Works has been established by Mr. Ramkrishna Chappidi in 1987 as a Small Fabrication shop.,
In 1995 to cop up with increasing volume of work it is decided to have more technical & financial support hence the Proprietary concern is converted into Partnership firm.
There after with the continuous efforts in giving timely services of Quality products to the customers, like Greaves Ltd, Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd, the Organization have developed good infrastructure of Building, Machineries and dedicated Manpower.
Now the organization is supplying the material to
- Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd, Khadki, Pune
- UGC Logistics Pvt. Ltd, Nanekarwadi, Chakan, Pune
- Cooper Corporation, Satara
- Mahindra Heavy Engines Pvt. Ltd., Pune
We are proud to state that within the span of last 5 years it has achieved a turnover of Rs. 5 Crores from Rs 1.25 Crores.
Quality Policy :
We at Lakshmi Engineering Works are Committed to give good quality Fabricated, Pressed, Machined & Tubular Components as per Customer requirement.
We try to Satisfy our Customer by :
- Continual Improvement of our Quality Management System
- Cost Effectiveness with Timely Delivery & with No Defects
- By taking actions on the suggestions or correction given by customer
Quality Objectives :
- Reduce the manufacturing Cost
- Customer Satisfaction
- Purchase - Defect free material from suppliers
- Improve QMS (Quality Management System)
Plot Area : 6500 Sq. Ft.
Built Working Area : 6000 Sq. Ft.
Structure Type : RCC Column & Shed
Plot Area : 7000 Sq. Ft.
Built Working Area : 7000 Sq. Ft.
Structure Type : Shed with 5T overhead Crane
Mr. Ramakrishna. S. Chappidi
Mob. No. 99236 02857
Mr. Shrinivas R. Chappidi
Mob. No. 99236 02860
Manpower : Total Strength including staff & workers is 30.